|Greg Finstad, Ph.D.|
Program Manager/Assistant Professor Range Ecology
| Greg is the coordinator all of our research projects.
He has been working with the herders of the Seward Peninsula
for 25 years and is the driving force behind the collaborative nature of our program.
- Courses taught:
- Advanced range management
- History of domesticated Alaskan ungulates
- Research field logistics
- High latitude range management
- Alaskan ungulate husbandry
- Meat production
- Health issues in domesticated herds